Dynaflow Ductless Fume Hood
At Dynaflow, we provide a high-quality number of ductless fume hood products. Due to the chemicals permitted for use on this product are very limited, the application is mainly for classrooms and small laboratories.
Dynaflow has built a leading reputation and become Australia’s largest manufacturer and exporter of laboratory fume cupboards. To ensure high safety and protection in your laboratory, Dynaflow will be responsible for your air filtration needs.
Pros And Cons Of Ductless Fume Hood
Similar to a ducted system, ductless hoods also protects your laboratory personnel and the working environment from toxic fumes. However, unlike conventional fume cupboards, ductless fume hoods filter out chemical fumes
using activated carbon filters. At the same time, it also recycles the air directly back to the working environment. As a result, you do not have to worry about dealing with complicated ducting systems and mobility issue.
Dynaflow Ductless Fume Hood is a logical option because:
- Portability: The cupboard does not require connection to extraction systems. However, its flexibility in placement is limited. For example, if the laboratories located in the center or bottom of the building, it may not have a ducting option.
- Compare to ductless fume cupboard, make-up air available is insufficient to
accommodate a ducted fume hood. Since most of the laboratories are air-starved, it is wise to consider this factor.
- Energy efficiency: Costs-saving is one of the best advantages. It refrains from losing conditioned air, which is needed for heating and cooling system.
- Lastly, installing a ducted fume cupboard requires a significant amount of expense because of ductwork.
On the other hand, a ductless fume cupboard has a lot of limitation of usage.
- Only specific types of chemicals are absorbed at low evaporation rates through carbon-based filters.
- The second disadvantage of this product is carbon filter saturation monitoring.
Due to the above limitations, ductless fume hoods are not commonly used. Nevertheless, it is all about the correct usage of the correct application. Thus, if you are unsure about your circumstances, contact us today and we’ll assist you in choosing the most suitable product.
How Does Dynaflow Ductless Fume Hood Work?
Dynaflow REC, which stands for Recirculating, is our main ductless hood product.
The process of Dynaflow REC is quite simple. Firstly, air is drawn at a controlled rate across a front opening into the hood. Then, then the airborne contaminants are removed before directly discharging back into the laboratory
atmosphere. As a result, it prevents toxic air generated during experiments from entering into the general working environment.
Recirculating fume cabinets are suitable for light to moderate use with a limited
range of substances. The range of substances for which each cabinet can be used is limited by the
need for compatibility with the particular type of absorber or filter fitted to the cabinet.
Our Dynaflow REC Main Features:
|Built-in exhaust fan
|White Skin & Toughened Glass on sides for viewing
|Control panel with emergency stop isolator button
|Available in 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800 mm wide sizes
|Pre-filters and activated carbon filters
Why Dynaflow For Your Air Filtration?
Our achievements speak for our quality of work:
- Long established history: The operations commenced in 1962 as “Chemical Fume Handling Equipment” and has been leading the industry since then.
- Award-winning: By winning awards from Australian Design Council, our product is proven with a high-quality standard.
- Domestic and International experience: We have successfully completed large projects globally.
- Fully qualified and accredited: Finally, we have acquired STANDARDSMARK License, Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2000) and AS 2243.9:2009 (Australian Standards on Safety in laboratories). Besides, a six-monthly basis audit is also carried out by SAI Global Australia.