Change of Shareholding

Dynaflow Pty Ltd – Change Of Shareholding

We would like to advise of change to the shareholding and board of Dynaflow Pty Ltd to underpin the company’s continuity and capability into the future.

Managing Director

Effective 23rd November 2023, Roy Rosario, senior manager and director for over 17 years, has been appointed to the role of Managing Director.

Richard McNeall continues as a director and Product Development manager overseeing the key area of Product Development.


Effective 5th December 2023, Engico Pty Ltd, an entity controlled by Roy Rosario, becomes a shareholder in Dynaflow Pty Ltd with a 60% shareholding.

McNeall Group Pty Ltd,  formerly sole shareholder, retains a 40% shareholding.

Impact on existing stakeholders

We would like to take this opportunity to reinforce that there is no change to the structure and operations of the business, and hence we do not anticipate any impact on Dynaflow’s commitment to any stakeholder group.

We look forward to our continued work together into 2024 and the future.

For Dynaflow Pty Ltd.

Dynaflow Pty Ltd Change of Shareholding December 2023

Dynaflow Response to COVID-19

18 March 2020

Dynaflow Response to COVID-19

At Dynaflow, the wellbeing of our people, clients and the general community is of the utmost importance. To that end Dynaflow has enacted all measures recommended by the Australian Government – Department of Health and relevant state health agencies in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Additionally, Dynaflow will be guided by preventative health measures implemented by our Clients on their sites.

As of Wednesday 18th March 2020, Dynaflow is operating on a business as usual basis and will continue to monitor relevant health authorities for the latest advice.
At this stage, Dynaflow anticipates there will be no interruptions to the supply and installation of Fume Cupboards and accessories. Our testing and maintenance scheduling will remain unchanged unless otherwise advised by our clients.

Dynaflow is presently working with suppliers to manage risks to the supply chain over the upcoming 6 month period, and is taking full precautions in relation to the health of Dynaflow personnel, to minimise and if possible eliminate disruptions to our delivery of equipment and services to all our clients.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours Sincerely

Richard McNeall
Managing Director

Coronavirus Response RKM 2020-03-18 (002)

University of Technology Sydney Building 2

The construction of University of Technology Sydney Building 2 recently have been completed. Dynaflow is proud to be part of this challenging yet fulfilling project.

You can have a look inside UTS newest campus landmark here:

Glossary and Fume Cupboard Terminology Added

Good Day Everyone,

We have just added a new section to our website. It is the Glossary and Fume cupboard Terminology under our FAQ section. We have acronyms for almost everything these days  and we thought it might be helpful to explain what some of these acronyms means in the fume cupboard related side of things. PC2? GRP? Infill Panels, Pelmets and bulkheads, are they the same thing? Head over to our FAQ section to find the answers and please feel free to bookmark the glossary page so you can return to it next time if you find it helpful.

FAQ & Glossary

Dynaflow New Website Have Gone Live!

Dynaflow new website have gone live officially on the 18th Dec 2017. A lot of thought have been put into making this website a successful one in terms of ease of usage for visitors whether it is a specificiers looking for a Universities fume cupboard specification or a direct end user looking for some information on a double sided fume cupboard. There is still lots of improvement coming that we have planned. We hope you enjoy navigating through our new Dynaflow website and come visit again. Thank You.