Glossary and Fume Cupboard Terminology Added

Good Day Everyone,

We have just added a new section to our website. It is the Glossary and Fume cupboard Terminology under our FAQ section. We have acronyms for almost everything these days  and we thought it might be helpful to explain what some of these acronyms means in the fume cupboard related side of things. PC2? GRP? Infill Panels, Pelmets and bulkheads, are they the same thing? Head over to our FAQ section to find the answers and please feel free to bookmark the glossary page so you can return to it next time if you find it helpful.

FAQ & Glossary