Dynaflow supply a comprehensive range of venting solutions for chemical safety storage cabinets, as well as high-quality safety storage cabinets from 3rd party suppliers which includes Oxidising, Toxic, Corrosive and Flammable chemical storage cabinets.
Chemical Storage Cabinet Fume Ventilation – Technical Specifications
- For Corrosive chemical safety cabinet – common duct size 50mm – 200mm PVC with Corrosive resistant exhaust fan
- For Flammable chemical safety cabinet – common duct size 50mm – 200mm steel (gal / stainless steel) with Anti-Static exhaust fan
- For Toxic chemical safety cabinet – common duct size 50mm – 200mm PVC with Corrosive resistant exhaust fan
- For Oxidizing chemical safety cabinet – common duct size 50mm – 200mm PVC with Corrosive resistant exhaust fan
- Alarm kit available for an audio-visual alarm to be generated in instances of loss of airflow or mains power failure
Note: AS2243.8 does not permit combining storage cabinet exhaust systems with a fume cupboard exhaust system.
We can supply and install 3rd party brands from across Australia, including Pratt and STOREMASTA, and are able to install them alongside our Dynaflow venting and extraction systems. If you’re looking to purchase a system for your laboratory, talk to the team at Dynaflow and get equipped with a chemical safety cabinet system today.
Why install a Safety Storage Cabinet?
Chemical safety storage cabinets are essential for maintaining safety in the laboratory. The cabinets we supply are designed to separate and secure hazardous and flammable chemicals, keeping employees and visitors safe from harm.
If dangerous chemicals or goods are stored on your premises, Australian legislation requires that employers ensure the health and safety of employees and visitors. These goods must be contained, packaged and labelled correctly in accordance with codes and regulations. These cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with all relevant Australian safety standards and undergo rigorous testing to ensure quality and maximum protection against corrosive spills and leaks.
Flammable Storage Cabinets
If you’re working with especially volatile chemicals, or in a high-risk environment, installing a safety storage cabinet can help significantly decrease the risk of chemical-related workplace accidents. Flammable storage cabinets are the optimum storage solution for flammable and hazardous chemicals. With a flammable cabinet installed, you can have the peace of mind that your workplace is safe, and the people in it protected.
Talk to our friendly team for more information on our systems, and find out how you can make your laboratory safe and work-ready today. If you have any questions about our products and systems, contact your local office branch.